Known for its loyalty and safety, the Boxer makes its owners happy. These 20 photos illustrate dogs of this breed and share moments of their daily life.
It is the ideal companion for families with children. Its robust appearance can sometimes impress more than one, and yet Boxer is a dog that overflows with sweetness and kindness. This genuine ray of sunshine fits perfectly into the surroundings.
These 20 photos will make you fall for the short-haired pooch.
1. This one found the perfect place to take a nap: his owner’s shoes
2. This senior boxer has not lost his splendor with age, on the contrary
3. This dog wants to go in, but he doesn’t seem to agree
4. By the fireplace, this boxer seems to be enjoying the end of the year party
5. One of them poses here with his super boyfriend, comfortably installed on the sofa
6. How not to fall for this face full of love?
7. This Boxer peacefully awaits the arrival of his master’s grandmother from his armchair
8. A new Boxer under the tree. If he comes this close to gifts, it’s because he is too.
9. This Boxer is happy and 100% enjoying his walk
10. This one is driving around and he has his seat belt on
11. Look how proudly this dog poses with his little family…
12. Her eyes overflow with love. Maybe he wants a treat?
13. This boxer loves to spend every Sunday with his little human sister on the sofa.
14. A young dog ready to grow up and blossom
15. This one seems to be fighting sleep… He will soon fall into the arms of Morpheus
16. Excessive cuteness for this image, which illustrates very small boxers gathered in the same basket
17. This dog looks like he has something to say to his owners…
18. This Boxer and his precious toys don’t want to be bothered.
19. This one should be using the garden to let off steam, but he’s actually thinking about his future meal.
20. A boxer enjoying the sea air. Life is beautiful when you don’t care about anything…
By Maria Anki
Specialist writer, Maria is a big animal lover. Monkey, his Golden Retriever, shares his daily life and some jokes. A former teacher, quality writing is a priority for her. She hopes to bring it to the benefit of Pets Dating readers on a daily basis.